Freelance PHP MySql programmer
Hire Dedicated Programmer for
- » PHP & MySql Programming
- » Websites Built From Scratch Level
- » Static or Dynamic Website Development
- » Website Maintenance
- » PSD to XHTML (CSS Design)
- » Web 2.0 Website Design
- » Search Engine Optimization
- » Full Time/Part Time/Hourly
Hi, I'm a Freelance PHP Developer!
My name is Sujit and I'm a Freelance PHP MySql Programmer from Kathmandu (Nepal). Although I have working with client all over the world.
In my college days, I have dream to become a good software programmer. And now, I am working as a web developer and as a freelancer to your web development projects. Today, I am really happy with my professional life.
I have working in the field of Web Development and as a freelance PHP MySql Programmer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Web Programmer, PHP Programmer, AJAX and jQuery Programmer and also as a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) since last 4+ years.If you are looking to hire a professional PHP & MySql Programmer/Freelancer on affordable price, please Contact me and send me a details of your project.
Why Hire Me?
- » 4+ years of experience in PHP, Mysql, Ajax, jQuery, JS
- » Experience on PHP frameworks (codeigniter, CakePHP)
- » Experience on Open Source CMS (Drupal & Joomla)
- » Experience on Custom CMS Using PHP & MySql
- » Smarty PHP Template Programming
- » Follows easy coding style
- » Object Oriented Programming Patterns
- » PSD to CSS / XHTML Conversion
- » Various Payment Gateway Integrations
- » Work under your specialized vision and concepts
- » Affordable Cost
- » Strictly work for dedicated hours
- » Report the status daily or weekly
- » Special training in Information Technology (IT)
My Top 10 Articles
- Ajax autocomplete using PHP & MySQL
- XML Web Service using PHP and SOAP
- Reduce High CPU usage overload problem caused by MySql
- Simple JQuery Accordion menu
- Generating CAPTCHA Image Using PHP
- Pure CSS Bubble Tooltips
- How to make your website load fast?
- Getting real IP address in PHP
- Basic security vulnerabilities in php code